We feel strongly that your personal data should only be seen by you, unless you choose to share it with others. We will never sell, rent, license or exchange personally identifiable data with a third party without your permission. No personal data or information will be shared with advertisers or partners without your permission. For more information, please see point number 10 below.
- Privacy Statement. Amala, Inc. operates this Website. All references to "we", "us", ?our? "this Web site" or "this site" shall be construed to mean Amala, Inc.. We regard the privacy and security of user information as a critical component of the services that we offer to our users. The following information explains our information gathering and dissemination practices.
- Registration Data. We reserve the right to require you to register to receive certain benefits or services and to provide certain registration data including your name, gender, birth date, country, zip code, time zone and email address ("Registration Data").
- Use of Registration Data; Opt-Out And Discontinue For Emails. We reserve the right to use Registration Data to tailor our site to your particular needs. We also reserve the right to use Registration Data to send you emails specific to the Website and required for the normal functioning of the Website, plus additional emails, subject to your right to opt-out and discontinue such emails. We reserve the right to use demographic and profile information to tailor your experience at our Website, showing you the content that we think you might be interested in as well as displaying the content according to your preferences.
- IP Addresses. IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as "traffic data" so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you. We will not use your IP address to attempt to identify your personal information.
- Referers. A Referer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from, and is automatically collected by our web server as "traffic data". We reserve the right to use this information to identify broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information tailored to your interests. You will not be personally identified from this information.
- System Information. System information that we collect as part of "traffic data" includes time, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed. This information is sent automatically by your web browser when you are connected to a Website. We reserve the right to use this information for purposes of identifying broad demographic trends and may be used to provide information appropriate for your computer system. You will not be personally identified from this information.
- Other Web Sites, Links, And Advertisers. This Website contains links to other web sites. We reserve this right to have advertisers or other third parties on this Website who may also have links on this Website and may link to this Website. The privacy practices of advertisers or web sites linked to this site are not covered by this privacy statement, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. Additionally, if you make a purchase from a store or merchant listed on or linked to this Website, any information that you give, such as your credit card number and contact information, is provided to those merchants. These merchants have separate privacy and data collection practices, and we have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. You should be careful to review any privacy policies posted on any of these sites before signing up with and using them.
- Security. Information collected by this Website is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. Our employees are required by us to maintain and uphold your privacy and security and are aware of our privacy and security policies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- Update/Edit. Registered users may update or edit their account and personal information previously entered by following these instructions: log in, click on the link "Modify Profile"; then view and modify your personal data per the instructions provided on the linked page.
- No Liability for Acts of Third Parties. Although we will use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information (including credit card information), transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. We will have no liability for disclosure of information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. In addition, we will release specific information about you to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of security or a physical threat to you or others.??Please note that if you give out personal identification information online -- that information can be collected and used by third parties. Although we strive to protect our users' privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of information you post in these forums. You disclose such information at your own risk.
- Transfer of Your Information. As we continue to develop our business, we might acquire or buy other businesses or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that all or substantially all of our business or assets are acquired, both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable user and customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Note to Children and Parents: We intend that this Website be used by adults only. Children: Before sending any information about yourself over the Internet to us or anyone else, be sure to ask your parents for permission. Parents: We recommend that parents take an active role in their children's use of the Internet. We encourage you to talk to your children about safe and responsible use of their personal information while using the Internet. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us at the e-mail address, phone or mailing address provided by this Website if they would like this information deleted from our records. We will use reasonable efforts to delete the child's information from our databases.
- Contact Us. If you have submitted personally identifiable information through this Website, or if someone else has submitted your personally identifiable information, and you would like to review, request changes or have that information deleted from our databases, please contact us via e-mail or send a letter to our Privacy Compliance Coordinator at the address indicated below. We will then use reasonable efforts to change or remove your personally identifiable information from our files, unless we are entitled or required to retain it pursuant to other agreements or by law. You may also contact us through either of the above methods to request or review the personally identifiable information that we have collected about you. We will use reasonable efforts to supply you with this information and correct any factual inaccuracies in this information. Our contact information is as follows:
4060 Peachtree Rd
Atlanta, GA 30319
Contact: Privacy Coordinator?Telephone: 1 877 amala 08 ( 1-877-262-5208)